law exclusively, representing Washington and Oregon clientele. We have established a
very successful immigration representation record before the United States Citizenship
and Immigration Services (“USCIS”), Immigration Court and Board of Immigration Appeals.
Whether by office visit, phone or email, you can count on our professional expertise and
personal attention. We bring first-hand, personal experience to immigration and
naturalization processes. Direct, honest and timely client-attorney interaction is the core
of our business. We work with you and your family members to determine the best visa
category to meet your circumstances and best interests in court.
Please note that due to COVID19 pandemic, we mostly operate via tele-video conferencing, email and mail.
We can assist you in:
- Removal defense
- appeals to the Board of Immigration Appeals (BIA)
- appeals to the 9 circuit court of appeals
- Family immigration
- Relief for victims of domestic violence and certain other crimes (U visa, VAWA self-petition, I751 removal of conditions on residency and so on)
- Relief for victims of human trafficking (T visa)
- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (aka “DACA” or “DREAM” deferred action)
- Asylum and protection under the Convention Against Torture
- Waivers of criminal offenses and immigration violations (I-212, I-601, I-601 and other waivers)